Current and past projects...
Climat Général for Hyperpavilion, Venice Biennale 2017 (work in progress...)
A generative installation by Claire Malrieux
- Node.js, Pixi.js, Paper.js, P5.js, CouchDB, Ableton Live
1% Artistisque du nouveau Rectorat de l’Académie de Lille (work in progress...)
A permanent installation by Magali Desbazeille
- Node.js, openFrameworks, Blender
Envol VR (work in progress...)
- Three.js, WebGL, Ionic, Cordova
Split – la fête du code créatif
- Pixi.js, Paper.js, Node.js, Web Audio
Whispering Sound (work in progress...)
A website by Rozenn Cavenet and Louise Crawford
- Node.js, SVG, Web Audio
- Reconfigurated for the Leeds Digital Festival (UK) and the Illusion - Moving Space exhibition at Kunstkraftwerk Leipzig (DE)
- Electron, Ableton Live, Max/MSP, MIDI, Arduino, custom electronics
- Three.js, WebGL, Leap Motion, Electron, Ableton Live, Max/MSP, MIDI, OSC
An interactive installation and performance by Magali Desbazeille
- Node.js, CouchDB, openFrameworks, OSC, Syphon, SDMX
- Dot Dot Dot is an interactive installation which invites La Villette's visitors to create visual compositions on a multitouch large screen.
- Node.js, CouchDB, Pixi.js, nw.js, touchscreen
- Empreintes takes snapshots of our movements and questions their remnants. Is that possible to make our gestures tangible? How can an imprint of a gesture exist? Through the tracking of their hands in motion, visitors create shapes in space.
- Three.js, WebGL, Leap Motion, Electron, Blender
A digital art project by Reynald Drouhin
- The GridFlow project aggregates images from an ever-growing set of RSS feeds (selected by the artist or submitted by the audience). It produces a mosaic arrangement as a slice of time, with no beginning and no end...
- Website, installation, screensaver, art prints... The versatile GridFlow project relies on a highly available dedicated set of fully automated, asynchronous and high-performance processes of RSS feed fetching, image extraction and consistent mosaic generation, all using cutting-edge web technologies.
- Node.js, nginx, MongoDB
A Processing library for stereoscopic anaglyph 3D rendering.
- An upgrade of Lee Byron's redblue Processing library. Works with latest Processing builds and provides additional features (various transformation matrices, based on articles by Peter Wimmer and David Romeuf ; simple color correction, etc.)
- Java, Processing
An iPhone application for streaming all sensors data using the OSC and MIDI protocols.
- Loosely based on Mrmr, this application aims to focus on the simple streaming of all available sensors data (accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, GPS, proximity...) to a remote server, using OSC or MIDI protocols. It does not aim to serve as a modular visual interface for remote devices: it just streams data in the most efficient and energy-saving way possible (optimized for long wireless performances).
- Objective-C, OSC, MIDI, Processing
A simple Web browser with a physical twist
- A small and funny project initiated during the masterclass workshop of Processing Paris 2011
- Thanks to the physics libraries of Processing and the awesome PhantomJS backend, the user can browse his favourite websites and freely play with their content...
- Processing, PhantomJS, PHP5
A live open forum for sharing and exchanging projects, ideas and creative knowledge about Processing.
- I participate in this live forum as an experienced engineer. The goal is to learn through sharing and participating, and to inspire new collaborations and new creations between students, designers, teachers, hobbyists... I host some presentations about emerging technologies, as well as small workshops dedicated to artistic projects.
- Processing, Arduino
A lightweight and minimalistic pseudo-CMS for online galleries and portfolios.
- Bored with all the usual CMS full of useless features, complexity and encumbered databases, I've decided to build something completely different. Simply focused on primary needs relying on all my past experiences, Fantasma allows to quickly build dynamic websites, all basic features (navigation menus, galleries, url-rewriting, etc.) being implicitly available without formal restriction... and without database.
- "SPY exposes Internet users' desires through the enquiries they make on search engines."
- In the continuation of Key+Words, SPY relies on the keywords being typed in various search engines and exposes them in real time during the performance, this time using Max/MSP/Jitter for the visuals and audio processes.
- PHP5, MySQL, Max/MSP/Jitter
- "Sur un paysage interstitiel."
- PHP5, MySQL, Webcam
An installation project for the Internet by Gregory Chatonsky.
- "They touch each other freely as the installation continues to exist simultaneously in another physical space and on the internet."
An installation by Du Zhenjun.
- "One or more figures appear. When activated by many viewers in this rotunda space, the spectacle becomes polyphonic."
- Director, custom sensors
- "It is about things nobody looks for and about what everybody looks for at the same time"
- Key+Words is based on the keywords that people type in various search engines. Those words are extracted (using a PHP backend) and displayed in real time on the two screens of the installation (using Flash). Pre-recorded voices are triggered when the most frequent keywords appear (using a Java bridge between Flash and Max/MSP).
- PHP4, MySQL, Flash, Java, Max/MSP
A Web Art project by Reynald Drouhin.
- Defragmentation of the Web using images...
- By typing one or several keywords into a simple form, the user defines the images that will be extracted from a search engine and used to recompose the image he has originally submitted.
- This project involved the following techniques: requests queued as background processes with watchdog, continuous data scraping from various image search engines, batch manipulation of image files using ImageMagick and Metapixel, final compositions sent by email, browsable self-destructive archives of user-generated contents, email-based guestbook and commenting system, Web-based administration interface with full remote control on the server processes...
- PHP3, MySQL, Apache, Perl